Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Halloween! AND a new step stool!

Halloween wasnt much different this year - since Cooper is so little there arent many 'costumes' that fit and look good.  His cousins got him this onesie thats a Sheriff costume that we figured we would have him wear and grandma marsha had a little cowboy hat.  I personally think he looks like one of those rodeo monkeys that rides the horses and has symbols.  



I had gotten this 'football' outfit for him a while back that he's worn before- so we thought he could be a football in daddys arms.


Happy Halloween


We had a halloween party at the daycare- it was fun.  Kennedy was a Kangaroo



Jack was ... well cant you tell!!


Asa and Cooper were naked babies- Party poopers


Jessica told a good story about pumpkins and Jesus--it was very good!


On another note Mr. Cooper is QUITE the TV watcher these days- which is AWESOME for mommy and daddy!


A little birdie named AMY was sneaky and sent this to Cooper Dillon after he commented on Drakes cool stepstool....very cute gift!! Thanks Drake!  Cooper doesnt quite know what to do with the stool yet....here he is thinking about what he should be doing with this.....


Here he is wondering ah maybe this is how it is- I just lay beside it??....


Wait..I got it...I lay UNDER IT!....


YEP I LAY UNDER IT!!!