Friday, October 19, 2012

Turon Pumpkin Patch


We went to the Turon pumpkin patch this weekend with some friends and my family..it was more than i thought it would be and im excited to go back next year.  This year with a 2 month old it was more like a mini photo shoot than playing 

All of us :) 
Gram and Granddad--arent they cute!




I think he will enjoy taking Cooper next fall--him kyle and Avry enjoyed the pumpkin launcher


Go figure--daddy picks red and mommy picks green! I grew up seeing green He grew up seeing red


They never fully grow up


"Hey turn me around so i can see !!"


Brody held on--it was crazy to see the little little ones hang on- scared me!





I think he'll always be well taken care of and Loved


Poor Fiona couldnt do much with her leg cast--maybe next year!


If you havent been I highly recommend going to the Turon Pumpkin Patch- there was way more to do there than I imagined- well worth the $6
http://harvestfarmks.com