Well I'll be going back to work this week-part time anyways. I can't decide if I'm excited or dreading it. I'm excited to have a little adult structure but sad to have to leave the little guy. I said I was taking 6 weeks off and that's what I've done...back to reality.
Funny because I've been thinking what do I do when he goes to babysitter...just drop him off and say peace!! Am I going to tell her a bunch of useless stuff and overwhelm her with stupid factoids that only I care about or do I just write care instructions down like we do with our dog on how many scoops of food he gets. I know when I babysat/babysit and moms would tell me every little thing I would be like 'really?!? Oh you feed him when he cries oh thanks for telling me' and roll my eyes. It is hard because nobody is going to love him an care for him the way I do/Kregg does and I hate thinking about anything but the best care for him. And that's when I pray.
Cooper Dillon rode the tractor with daddy for an hour this week while I went to a meeting and he slept right through it. I tried to wake him up so he could start learning how terraces work 😃
I met mom and aunt debbie aunt vicki kylie and maggie Saturday to watch the Lion King play...it was very cool and I was glad to do it. Funny story though. We were waiting in this huge line. Probably a mile long line outside and finally we got the feeling we were in the wrong place (if you can figure out which picture that is 👀) yep we were in the line to go to beer fest not the lion king. Made sense!! And we were thinking this chick was dressed a lil inappropriate for lion king but WE were the ones inappropriatly dressed for beer fest lol
Cooper Dillon went to his first high school football game friday night. Come to think of it that's the longest he has been outside at one time and he loved it.
I've been trying to think of non cooper news but as of now I have none...he has kid of consumed our lives. Maybe someday we will have a few minutes of me time. Maybe not.
Cousin Fiona broke her femur last week in her leg 😢 poor thing has a cast all up her belly and around down part of the other leg. Her and Cooper Dillon took a nap at grandma Marsha's the other day while we were there for lunch. Pretty cute.








