Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY




Me and a few friends (2 are also expecting and 1 pushed her baby) walked a 5k this morning for the "Fun Run" 4th of july festivities...being that from right to left:
Due Saturday
Due in 4.5 weeks
Due in November
I don't think we did too bad finishing in 59 minutes lol...it was a debate since we walked together who would take one for the team and finish last- -- -i said i'd cross last as long as the times and places aren't posted in the newspaper :)  My boss pointed out the positive he said "well you could say you placed first in your class: the 8.5 months pregnant class"  :) well said!

Kreggy played in the sand volleyball tourney--they got 2nd this year after winning it last year- I bowed out this year as it would have been too hot for my fat butt this year and i don't think i could move very well as I'm not used to this belly quite yet

Then we had a few friends over to swim and shoot fireworks---at one point i came inside because I felt bad for the baby having all the loud noises lol...weird huh?!?  I remembered that i can't shoot blue rock/clay pigeons because of the repetitive loud noises from the gun and figured that maybe this would hurt babies ears too lol I guess this means I'm officially a mommy worrying about a baby.  

Ok--time for bed- work tomorrow  :(