Thursday, June 28, 2012

Random iPhone pics from week...

Random Photo Dump tonight--from iphone

Baby is as big as a pineapple this week length and weighs 5 lbs!!  Mom met me today to spend the day with me- it was wonderful..I AM POOPED!  Had to pick up some last minute things- considering Dr. told me today i won't make it to due date and if we haven't had it by Aug 7 she will Induce me--Whohoooo! I used to be like NO WAY only want to go into labor--but shoot these days i don't care how it comes along- just ready to have baby c here and be done with being pregnant :)

It is  still so crazy to think that we have no clue if its a boy or a girl--im glad we've been tough and not found out even when I wanted to at the 26 week scan Kregg said NO we've waited this long.  
Thanks for staying strong babe! 


Dr. was an hour late today to appointment--im still learning patience 


I don't even remember why i took this picture below- I think to send to Kregg to tell him i was drinking coffee so i could stay awake past 10 that night since ppl were coming over---
.... BTW I made it til 2:30 AM!


Last appt just waiting as well ... again- learning patience (looking tired)


This week was Kandi's birthday--she's wonderful- and was a good sport! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!


Don't worry-Kregg's mug will be in the next post--He had to miss the last two dr. appts but assured me he will be going to the rest of them :)