Its one of those love hate things--my boyfriend having a Harley--I havent decided if i love it more than i hate it or if its the other way around. One things for sure- Miss Avry LOVES it--she was very excited one night this summer we went out to see them and she got to sit on it and honk the horn (which by the way is a very geeky horn)
I like evenings that we get to just cruise around town on it--slowwwwly and safely. Its funny- when Kregg and I argue about him having this dangerous machine- i say...well its dangerous--and when we have kids you have to sell it (like im in charge-right?!)...and the other night i was thinking--When I used to get the comment "isnt haiti dangerous"...i used to be pretty insensitive and just mouth off "yea but you think God stops protecting you at the airport in Miami? cmon Gods with you even when you are in Haiti"...so I am just waiting for Kregg to say "really katie--you think God isnt with me when im riding my Harley but he is in my truck?" hmmm. touche!!!
Anyhow- I started my new job last friday- I made a wicked cool move to SHELL OIL from Woolsey Energy--but I was so thankful to be able to work for Wayne Woolsey-Garry Walker-Larry Linvill, ect..they were wonderful to work for in the land business..and without woolsey i would NOT have gotten this job with the ever so corporate and large and in charge SHELL. I'm unsure how long this will last- as no oil landman job is a sure thing- but i will enjoy it while it is in HPCO! I will say that the $ is good while it lasts-and im thankful to have this job- but im more thankful to know that Kreggs job is not oil related and is
ENJOY THE PICTURES!
Kreggs pretty in love with her if you cant tell--dont think we could live without !! ( I MEAN Avry- NOT the harley)
Stay tuned-Ive been informed by mine truly that "Im always wearing dirty work clothes when you take pictures, people are going to think you're marrying a dirtbag"...So ill try to get a few pictures the next few weeks of my
